Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Homework directions...and...not all polls are wrong

For our next assignment, complete the latest Goff reading assignment. The corresponding questions do not need to be answered but are meant as a guide. Use them as you feel appropriate. Rather than having everyone post and adding 3 comments as we have done in the past, this time we will do things a little differently.

I have created a post based on the reading (listed above this post). Respond, agree, disagree, add a comment, or ask a question that you feel needs clarification. I know that this is similar to the how you (brilliantly) responded to my Wilson post, but next time I will assign the post to 3 of you, and the rest of the class will be commenting on those posts. The value of the blog is the creation of a dialogue and thus a deeper understanding, and I think this will best facilitate that.

Lastly, not all polls are wrong. However, I do appreciate your critical thinking and skepticism.

No comments:

Post a Comment